New PIXL Needle Cartridges by Tina Davies – 10 per Box
0.35MM 1 Round Liner Long Taper
This is one of our most popular and versatile needles, suitable for any procedure. The innovative ‘no-drip’ needle tip reduces pigment pooling for improved visibility and increased precision. Choose a 0.35mm 1RL if you want maximum pigment flow to the skin for precise needle work, such as when outlining or densely shading the brow or lip.
- Configuration: Single needle round liner, depositing 1 pixel of ink at a time
- Diameter: 0.35 mm
- Taper: Long – 6mm
- Fits: Rotary machines
- Procedure suitability: Brows, eyes, lips, areolas or any area that requires detail and precision
- Best for: Creating precise lines, fine detailed effects, dusting and layering color
- Skin type: Normal or thick skin. If you find you need to go over the skin many times to see color, switch to a larger configuration so as not to overwork the skin. Can be used on mature skin, but use light pressure to reduce trauma
- Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
>>> Download Free Tattoo Needle Type and Size Guide
Scroll down for more information
Out of stock
- No-drip tip to reduce pigment pooling
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
- 0.35mm needle
- EO gas sterilized
- Full safety membrane
Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
Compatible with the following rotary machines: Artyst, Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Brow Daddy Cleo, Valkyre, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Mast Tour Y22, Perma Pen, Omnia, Flux, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, and more.
There are no reviews yet.